Better building design through automation.
Use artificial intelligence and dynamic simulations in early design stages of your real estate projects. Quick and easy to implement.
Maximize the net floor area. Enhance quality.
- Minimizing insulation thicknesses often allows for substantial gains in net floor area
- Intelligent building design facilitates compliance with sustainability regulations and comfort standards, e.g. through optimized exploitation of solar gains
- Holistic assessment of architecture, materials, building services, site-specific climate data, cost, comfort, sustainability
Minimize CAPEX or OPEX. Or both.
- Automated design depending on project goals (sale, rental or owner occupation)
- Reduced CAPEX through automated design comparisons
- Savings in OPEX through site-specific energy simulations
- Minimized life cycle costs (including energy costs and energy price increases, maintenance costs, reinvestment, inflation, etc.)
Maximum indoor comfort at minimum cost.
- Metabuild identifies the most efficient way to promote occupant health and well-being
- Detailed whole-year simulations of daylight comfort, thermal comfort and air quality
- Analyses according to WELL standard, LEED, ASHRAE 55:2010 and EN ISO 7730
Stand out by maximizing sustainability.
- Metabuild provides you with the most cost-effective design options for advanced sustainability
- Detailed simulations of energy consumption, CO2 emissions and water consumption
- Automated calculations for compliance of sustainability regulations and standards
Mastering complexity. Profound basis for decision-making.
- Structured output of optimal designs
- Easy-to-understand insights into cost-effectiveness, comfort and sustainability
- Automatically generated PDF report
- A Metabuild consultant is at your side
Develop faster with Generative Design. (Beta)
- Automated generation of designs with maximized floor area
- Basis: urban planning requirements
(building type, land use, etc.)
- Daylight analyses carried out in parallel, considering variable window area proportions
- Download generated BIM data