Metabuild is disrupting the way buildings are designed. Our cloud-based software helps architects and real-estate developers create better buildings using data science and advanced simulation algorithms. We’re offering a position for a junior software developer at our Berlin office.
- You’ll be responsible for further building and maintaining our software with lots of autonomy.
- Develop a clean and scalable product based on the existing first release
- Help to establish an agile, test-driven development process in a cross-functional team
- Support and mentor junior colleagues
- Help us shape and improve the production infrastructure and run the product
- 1+ years of experience as a software developer in a product-developing company
- Experience with Databases and SQL would be great (preferably PostgreSQL)
you name it), Matlab experience would be nice
- Experience with complex data modelling
- Experience as Linux user, admin experience would be nice to have (Ansible, Terraform)
- Proficiency in using a version control system like git.
- Quality is a first-class citizen in your world and not a second thought
- You are fluent in English (additional German language skills are a plus)
- Degree in computer science or related field
- You’ll join a passionate and international team in a thriving sector
- You’ll have a crucial role and a strong impact on our products
- You’ll have a competitive salary plus additional benefits
- Last but not least: You’ll be a part of a technological revolution that will improve the lives of millions of people
How to apply:
Interested? Please send an email with your CV and a few lines about you (including your salary expectation) to: firstname.lastname@example.org