Metabuild is disrupting the way buildings are designed. Our cloud-based software helps architects and real-estate developers create better buildings using data science and advanced simulation algorithms. We’re offering a position for a working student as a software developer at our Berlin office.
- You’ll be supporting our team on interesting topics like generative design, building simulation and 3D visualisation.
- Task will be assigned to you according to your interests.
- You will be allowed a lot of autonomy combined with mentoring from our
more experienced employees.
- You are currently working on a degree in computer science or related field
- You’ve learned or are learning the basics of databases and SQL (preferably
Python, Java, you name it)
- You’ve used a version control system like Git.
- You’re fluent in English (additional German language skills are a plus)
- You’ll join a passionate and international team in a thriving sector
- You’ll have a crucial role and a strong impact on our products
- You’ll have a competitive salary plus additional benefits
- Last but not least: You’ll be a part of a technological revolution that improves the lives of millions of people
How to apply:
Interested? Please send an email with your CV and a few lines about you (including your salary expectation) to: email@example.com